Holiday Haul! My 2 New Chanels! *pics*

1. Hi everyone :biggrin:

I'm kinda new to the Chanel Forum, I'm normally just a lurker as I'm normally on the LV side.

I just got my first Chanel last week while on holiday in Bangkok. I have always wanted a Black Jumbo Flap with Gold H/W but I was told they were sold out at all branches. Then I went into the Chanel Boutique at the emporium and I saw the Large Black Bubble Quilt and I fell in Love! So I bought that as my first Chanel.

Then at the airport Chanel I found the Black Jumbo! So I was disappointed because the black Jumbo was what i had originally planned to buy. Then my parents bought me the Jumbo because I did well in school and with the condition of me being on a year long purse ban! Anyway I think the ban is worth it so here are some pics :biggrin:

Hope you enjoy :biggrin:
  2. oh wow, love the Bubble Quilt! Great choice, congrats!
  3. Yay! Both bags are delicious. That was very nice of your parents to buy that jumbo for you :biggrin:

I also have to say I love your skirt! I wish I had the kind of legs to wear something like that lol
  4. swanky - thankyou! I love the bubble its like a soft toy lol

xanderbsb - thankyou! I bought the skirts on holiday aswell lol
  5. Congrats..both great purchases
  6. You got two great bags. Enjoy!
  7. Wow I've never seen your bubble quilt before! Nice! :biggrin:

PS. that jumbo isn't too bad either ;)
  8. WOW!
    LOVE both bags!!Congrats!!!!
  9. GREAT bags!! Congrats on the good grades- aren't you glad your parents appreciated too??!! They both look fabulous on you!
  10. Congrats on both bags ... love them.
  11. oooh love your choice of chanels! congratulations!
  12. So that's what the black jersey bubble quilt looks like, VERY NICE:yes:. It looks real roomy, and soft too. And of course the jumbo, I always love that one!

Good for you doing so well in school :tup:
  13. Wow- they are so pretty! You are one lucky lady
  14. Great choices, congrats!
  15. :heart: both of those! congrats!