1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think some of these pics were in another thread but I thought I would start a Holiday 2010 thread

2. [​IMG]

3. Enough with the dripping letters!!! :nono:

4. No kidding! The Saddle Marigold would be so pretty without all that mess as well. And without the dripping letters it would look just like a Dooney and Bourke from a few years back.

5. The "I :heart: L.A.M.B." print was done by Betsey Johnson- I have a "I :heart: Betseyville" tote. But maybe I'll get that in a clutch. The red leather is really pretty, and I'd like to get a closer look at the orange/pink bags. And I agree- enough with the dripping letters!

6. They did a fabulous job of making an entire season of ugly signature.

GREAT JOB!

...the saddle colored bag might be okay? I don't mind the leather bags.

7. :woohoo: I agree v.

Maybe I will change my mind LATER. But right now im thinking YES!!! im so back on budget with no bags to buy. Plus I think im tired of being disappointed after I get my hopes up for nothing.

I WANT to be BLOWN away by L.A.M.B. Inspire me to Buy, I dare you ;)

8. What is that print with the green & navy? It almost looks like peacock feathers. I wish we could see some close-ups of each print.

9. #9 Aug 13, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2010
    It looks like lambs repeating to me. Maybe a repetition of the lamb that was the lesportsac charm, but I could be totally crazy. Edit: Nevermind, that's totally not green and navy. No idea what the navy is. Are the bags in the first picture lambs repeating?

I am over the dripping stuff. I love that shade of red leather but the black straps hanging look like those adjustable nylon straps on backpacks.

10. Wow, I'm not loving anything. It's making me a little sad I haven't loved any of the new L.A.M.B. in a while

11. I might skip the holiday season. :sad:

12. I can't tell what this print is but I LOVE it!! It's like an acid trip lava lamp camouflage... The Williamsfield in that print will go insanely well with my winter wardrobe. LOVE the GOLD HARDWARE!!

13. The first print IS the lamb icon!! I am sooo glad it's back :love:....def getting the key pouch in this print :heart:

The I heart L.A.M.B. print is so awful on the big bags...but the tiny key pouch in that print might be worth looking at... :ninja:

14. mte. awesome news for my wallet though :biggrin: