1. ARTISTIC wizards have conjured up a huge replica of Hogwarts - using half a million MATCHSTICKS.

The wand-erful model, seen above, took three painstaking years to build and is held together with 15 gallons of glue.

It's exactly like the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry attended by Harry Potter and pals in the movies, starring Daniel Radcliffe.
    Woodwork genius Pat Acton is behind the creation, currently on show at America's Matchstick Marvels museum.

His past works include a giant Starship Enterprise, Space Shuttle and the United States Capitol.

0,,2006470078,00.jpg 0,,2006470083,00.jpg 0,,2006470081,00.jpg 0,,2006470084,00.jpg 0,,2006470080,00.jpg
  2. Thats really neat...I love Harry Potter!
  3. WOW!! that's so cool! the my inner geek is dancing around jumpiing for joy I LOVE the series!
  4. ^ Me toooooo!!!

Wowww that's just AMAZING!!! :wtf:

I can't wait for the next movie and the next book... it seems so far away :crybaby:
  5. Awesome!
  6. Wow! Amazing...
  7. As long as it doesn't burn up....WOOHOO! That's pretty cool!
  8. That's incredible!!!!! I love Harry Potter!! I'm very impressed!!:yes: soo cool
  9. That's pretty impressive. I could never have the patience for something like that!
  10. I love Harry Potter!
  11. Wow - very cool!
  12. Wow they did a great job...I can only imagine how long that took...
  13. WOW!!! That is awesome!!!! I am going to start rereading the books soon so it is fresh when the movie & book come out! :biggrin:
  14. very impressive....... can't wait for them to do a documentary on this..
  15. WoW thats incredible :idea: