Hocking Hills in Ohio

1. We were lucky to enjoy some really, really nice weather this past Sunday, so Megs, my mom (who happens to be in town this week) and I decided to take a trip down to the Hocking Hills, which is about an hour south-east of Columbus. The temperatures were almost Spring-like, possibly the last beautiful day this year...

Recently I got a little more involved in photography, so I brought my digital SLR along and shot some pictures that I'd like to share.

Megs:
    [​IMG]

Megs & my mom:
    [​IMG]

Yours truly:
    [​IMG]

2. Some random shots of autumn colors:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll post some more tomorrow morning. Hope you liked them.

3. Lovely photography Vlad!

4. Great pics!!!

5. Great pics Vlad!!!! Megs looks beautiful as usual :smile:

6. We had such beautiful weather that day!! It was a great trip. Great pics V!

7. Beautiful pics!!!

8. Great pics!thanks for sharing and have fun visiting with your mom!!!!!!

9. Great pics! Reminds me of the times when I was a little girl and my grandfather used to take us mushroom picking in Pennsylvania. The scenery always looked like that:girlsigh:

10. Thanks for the pics! Those types of pictures, with the sun and the beautiful fall leaves are my favorite type. Nice job with the photography Vlad!

11. Vlad - great photos!

12. what a beautiful place! great shots. the lighting is pretty awesome.
    I need a better camera.

13. Great pics! Its really beautiful there! I never realized! You guys look great! Looking FIT Vlad! Hope you guys are enjoying family time.

14. :wtf: Is it just me or do you look like exactly like Mr Bennet from Heroes!!!

Love the first pic of Megs btw, great light:tup: and the shots of the trees look gorgeous

15. oh wow, beautiful pics Vlad!

Megs, you're so stunning, naturally gorj inside and out!