Hobo International vs. Fossil

1. Which is better?

2. Well, I'm not sure which is better, I consider that pretty subjective, but I can tell you that I like the styles of the Hobo brand much better than Fossil. Do you have a particular style in mind?

3. Looking for a leather wallet and a cross body bag. Nothing particular yet.

4. I really like the look of Hobo's leather. The grazed calf leather is really pretty, as is the patent leather.

5. Ive had a fossil bag forever and I couldnt destroy that thing if I tried lol. Just picked up a clearance wallet that seems well made

6. I have two Fossil wallets and I like them a lot. Both are old. Never have had a Fossil bag and it's been years since I've had a Hobo International bag.

7. I just bought a Fossil Amanda wallet a few weeks ago, and I really like it. I have never seen a Hobo wallet in real life, but I saw one on eBay which I really liked. I am just a little afraid about the magnetic closure near the credit card slots. I once ruined my bank card, because it came in contact with a magnetic closure.

8. It's a toss up. I have 3 fossil and one orange hobo international I just got from Nordstroms. I like them all but I think it depends whether the fossil is leather or material. I think fossil material handbags are a bit overpriced but that's fashion for you.

9. I have a couple of Hobos I have had for a while and I really like them. I have a little clutch that I always receive compliments on. I think its one of their clutches they make every year. You can find some good deals on Amazon for Hobo.

10. Maybe if you had some pictures??

11. Fossils are well made and the leather is great for the price. You can find them for cheap on eBay.

12. I have a Fossil wallet that I got years ago and I'm still using it! It's held up really well. Their leather wallets are well-made for a good price.

13. I've never had a HOBO Intl bag, but I have 2 Fossil bags and I like them a lot :tup:

14. I love my hobo wallet and clutches!!!!!

15. I like Hobo International. I've owned the Lauren clutch wallet in the past, in the smoke color and it was a great wallet. One of my all time favorites. A lot of their bags are very cute, and everything is well made and priced fairly.

Fossil, to me, is a bit more of a hippie/earthy/casual/natural style of designs. So I guess it all depends what you are looking for!