Hmmm should I get this???

1. Hey all, I now have a spybag and no wallet. I've been using my gucci. I'm very picky with wallets because I love the big ones, the more credit card slots the better. My gucci one has 12, 4 inside slots, one on top for bills, and space for coins on the back. VERY useful! As you can see it's very-loved (pic 1,2,3).

I was wanting to get a leather wallet by fendi. The tan buckle is pretty but wouldnt match everything, the black would. However both on eluxury are too small. There arent any fendi boutiques around so I'd have to ask neiman or Saks and they dont carry much at all. But Today I noticed this stange blue thing (below and pic 4). I checked it out for kicks and it has 8 slots and more. Color..hmmm..I didnt even like it but the more I look the more confused I get. What do you think? oh yeah, and it's cheaper than the rest :$395:supacool:
    [​IMG]

Picture 205 (Large).jpg Picture 206 (Large).jpg Picture 207 (Large).jpg thing.JPG
  2. I like it but I would be worried whether the colour would go with my bags - it is a good price though:yes:

3. great, and now theres a blog on the first page about how ugly these wallets are. lol. :rolleyes:

4. yes, but most people don't seem to be agreeing with that stance

5. the only thing that matters is if you like it.

i love it! :yes:

6. I quite like it, not sure if it's for me, but I do like to look at it.

7. Well it will be easy to find in your bag, that's for sure.

8. I actually like these :smile: The bright Fendi colors are stunning in person!

9. I like the color, the i would worry about how to match it with my clothes , or , how to match my clothes with it?:p

10. With a wallet I wouldn't be too worried. I reckon it doesn't have to match cos it's in your bag unseen most of the time.

11. I like the style of it a lot, but not the color. It would look great in silver imo.

12. i love love love the blue!! am defo getting one i need a big wallet too...

13. Well hey a positive! I like the blue too (don't know if I said that before) and I think its less shiny in real life. Anyway I didn't get it, maybe later. Lots_of_bags if you get one please take pics for tpf!