hmmm.. my lost obsession *sigh*

amnA-

Thank you God.
O.G.
Feb 3, 2007
i had eyed these dolce gabbana shoes for sooooo long!! went to a harvey nics fashion show in manchester, uk ...
:drool:
juss wanted to share my lost obsession with u guyz these are THE shoes±!! yummyyy
:heart:

the third pic is of jiah khan - a bollywood actress - luv it how she wears them!! *long sighs*

Attachments

• CIMG2154.jpg
    CIMG2154.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 64
  • dolsho-dd5199-ner-p.jpg
    dolsho-dd5199-ner-p.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 83
  • Nishabd media Meet 16.jpg
    Nishabd media Meet 16.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 91
^ is that a pic of you in your icon? cute!!!

hey, do you know where in Pak I could go for some hot wedding clothes?? I heard there is a *gay* guy designer in pak that makes amazing clothes..could you give me boutique and designer info for the latest fashions? thanks

^ is that a pic of you in your icon? cute!!!

hey, do you know where in Pak I could go for some hot wedding clothes?? I heard there is a *gay* guy designer in pak that makes amazing clothes..could you give me boutique and designer info for the latest fashions? thanks

hah all male designers here seem to be gay but there are so so many -
here are soem websites -
if u need any other info plz ask because i have had clothes made from each of them - its me in the icon and i am weasring taufiq husain he doent have a website but makes amazing clothes!! if u need contatacts do tell -

www.hsystudio.com
www.atelierkarma.com

hope it helps!! :biggrin:

^ thanks. Do you know of stores that I can go to there? I know there are a few in lahore, karachi etc. but I havent been to pak in over 13years :smile:

thanks

ps. do u have email? it would be better if I could email you instead of posting back and forth on here hehe

^ thanks. Do you know of stores that I can go to there? I know there are a few in lahore, karachi etc. but I havent been to pak in over 13years :smile:

thanks

ps. do u have email? it would be better if I could email you instead of posting back and forth on here hehe

ill be pleased to help u but u need to enable messaging in ur settings- and we can chat by private messages!