Hmmm...Ding, Ding, Ding NOT...Ding Ding Ding

So......................decided to go to H on Friday...................and saw it from outside the door.......

Then decided to go to Olives first and have a glass of champagne w/ DH.......................

Oh come on SoCal!! I can't recall what I ate for dinner last night nevermind what you wanted -- beyond shoes anyway lol!! Your SA was gone and you were sad -- you weren't wasting money on SMALL ACCESSORIES but you didn't say anything about bags -- and if I recall - you wanted a kelly????????????

Oh come on SoCal!! I can't recall what I ate for dinner last night nevermind what you wanted -- beyond shoes anyway lol!! Your SA was gone and you were sad -- you weren't wasting money on SMALL ACCESSORIES but you didn't say anything about bags -- and if I recall - you wanted a kelly????????????

YES! My SA was on vacation...I was not going to purchase SMALL accessories and I was interested in a 28 cm Kelly!

BTW...DH and his employees said the Richard Petty Driving School was amazing...they had a GREAT time! But that was Saturday...so back to Friday...saw IT...then champagne at Olives to get DH "ready" for H...LOL...

i saw a gorgeous potiron kelly at LV not too long ago.....tell me you got it!!

ps...i think olive's is my favorite restaurant in all of vegas. and not just because it's right next to H...though that helps ;)