hmm.....

1. As I was looking through this month's Elle, I noticed several pages advertising Coach's new "Bleeker" line, which has a new logo I thought looked somewhat familiar. Not identical of course, but pretty close IMO:

fszfszg.JPG
  2. good observation. it DOES look very similar. at least they don't have a big "C" underneath!

3. That's...interesting.

4. LOL, that reminds me...how many other brands bags now have a little clochette with keys hanging from them? I can name four right off the top of my head!

5. Wow...that's not good!

6. Very similar, I agree

7. Funny! But this is where the similarity ends, IMO. Sorry, not bashing Coach or Coach lovers, just totally different worlds, KWIM?

8. Coach should've come up with a less familiar logo. ;)

9. Imitation is the best flattery. :p

10. huh.

11. ^^ I don't mean copying as fakes and passing it as Hermes bags. What I meant was other designer brands looking up to Hermes for inspiration. And there is nothing wrong with that. Gives all H fans a chuckle. :upsidedown:

12. Anyone else think its silly for a company to use a Hermes-like logo when they were established after horses and carriages were no longer used for transportation? I mean come on!

13. Well, their name is Coach and it's a picture of a coach... similiar I agree. But I think it's cute! :smile:

14. ^^^ or they could have gone with this:

[​IMG]

15. LMAO!:roflmfao: