Hmm, would it be too much if...

1. Hmm, would it be too much if you already own the BH and BV and be eager to get the Neverfull GM.

I've been told the BH and Neverull GM are similar and having both would be "silly."

Any BH owners purchase the Neverfull GM with no regrets ?

2. Not silly at all! It's always good to have a variety... it just shows that you love that kind of shape!
  3. I have wondered the same thing! :confused1: Was thinking about getting the damier neverfull, but in the GM use for travel and stuff on the airplanes. I have the BH and use it as a handbag, just love it:love:

4. I don't think so, I had just got myself a BH and I am already thinking of getting a neverfull MM but too bad it is still on waiting list. I wonder when the stock would arrive. Sigh!!!
  5. Nothing wrong w/buying similarly shaped bags if u love them so much. I also own the BV (mono) & BH (dentelle). I love both so much that I may buy the mono BH...:love:
  6. I don't think that the BH and the Neverfull are similar at all. I have both (my Neverfull is the MM size). The BH is flatter and the Neverfull is more of a tote bag. The Neverfull GM is huge, so I really wouldn't compare it to the Batignolles Horizontal. If you like it, go for it!! Or perhaps, wait until the Damier Neverfull is released (who knows the exact date?).
  7. I don't think they are similar at all!
  8. NO WAY !

I've got the BV, the BH AND I'm on the waitlist for Neverfull MM.

What can I say, I love rocking my giant shoulder totes. :graucho:
  9. No worries. I personally have the BH, and waiting eagerly for the Azur Neverfull MM to launch.... yeah!!!