Hlfinn - you did it for me!

1. Hi there, I am a complete newbie to this sub-forum but I have just this minute received a LV Passy in Black. I was looking for a classic, timeless and elegant bag for work and 'hlfinn' suggested I look at the Passy. Well, it was :heart: at first sight, smell and feel. I ordered it and it is here! Oh my, oh my, oh my - it is amazing.

I just had to share with a group of people I knew would 'get' my utter :yahoo:

2. Yay, the Passy is a beautiful bag! I know you will love it forever!
    Yes, the epi leather smells divine!

3. congrats!!!!

4. omg omg omg I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! I am so glad you love it! it is a FANTASTIC BAG!

wear it in good health and enjoy!!!

aw that made my day! a new bag and a thread with my name on it!:yahoo:

5. Congrats!

6. Ooh, congrats! The Passy is a beautiful bag, hope you post pics! :flowers:

7. Congrats!

8. You will love that handbag... I just love mine.. it is roomy and functional
    Congrats and Enjoy :flowers:

9. Congrats on the new bag! Woooo hoooo! Wear it in good health! can you model it for us, I don't know how that one looks on ;) I'll settle for just a pic of the bag though if you are shy :smile: Or I'll come over and model it, I'm an exhibitionist, lol.

Hey Finn! I hope you are on the mend! I too was excited when I saw this thread with your name :smile:

10. hey hot stuff! i'm still sick but thank you for asking! NyQuil is my new BFF. LOL.

11. I LOVE nyquil, it is the best valium ever. Only I don't take it when I'm nursing, I just suffer through the sniffles and coughs. I don't think i should have started a sentence with the word only, I totally don't remember how to write gramatically correct.

ok, what's on the horizon for you? I want to see a complete unedited detailed wishlist in your sig! Notice my vavin gm in there. I realized from what you said and also Frankie(bellabinkys) that I filled the quota on the hand held style and really could use a tote. There is one member here who has one and really looks beautiful with it, that was what nailed it for me, it's in the visuals thread.

12. Congrats, enjoy your new bag, don;t forget to share the pics

13. sorry to hijack a bit here:
    hi Nita, just wanted to say thanks for modeling your vavin gm in the visuals thread! I love how it looked on you! I see you have a red epi speedy in 30 maybe? Did you model that one in the visuals thread? That was a contender for me too, but thought a shoulderbag was in order. If you ever get a chance I would love to see that one on you. I wasn't sure about how the red in a 30 would look on someone as small as me, if it was too much red. But that's def. on the list still, I just love the speedy best, what can I say, lol.

14. YES!! Passy is elegent and classic! congrats on your choice!

15. Congratulations!!!