Hitting Neimans two days in a row? Beware...

Your bags are gorgeous, luxelife, but I especially love the GH Aquamarine City. I'm also somewhat relieved, since I'm expecting delivery of a GH Aquamarine City next week and I was really worried about being disappointed since I know that the GH has come in for some bashing from Bbag fans. But seeing yours has cheered me up! Many thanks and I really hope you enjoy your new bag.

i wonder what you will come home with today?! I love both bags! but it's smart to return the matelasse if you don't completely love it (the price is so steep!). enjoy your new baby!

Aw ... the Matelasse is going back ... NO!! I love mine because, in my opinion, it's classy like a Chanel bag but it's got the Balenciaga funkiness to it! However ... the Aqua GH is FABULOUS ... :heart: :love: [LOVE] it!!!

As you can see by my Avatar, I add a Boobie and some Skull Charms to my bag to *rock* it a little more!!! I also took one of my Shoulder Straps (from a City bag - which happened to have the Silver Hardware) and clipped it on so that I could carry the bag on my shoulder ... parfait!

^^CeeJay, for the most part I'm not a fan of charms, etc. on b-bags (I don't think they need them) but I LOVE it on the Matelasse!!! I'm definitely going to copy you when I find a cute *something* to hang off mine!

Oh, and Luxe, congrats on those two gorgeous bags!!! I want to see more pics of the Aqua GH!

luxe, beautiful Aqua bag! Congratulations!!!

Since Nanaz just pointed out that our NM at Tysons has them in the GH I'll go and check out the color when I go to the Galleria later on today. I'd been jonesing to get a coin purse in the Aqua, sight unseen, and went ahead and bought one from Barney's to have it shipped to me. Seeing the pic of your bag today just reinforces how much I LOVE this color, and how happy I am with my purchase...

incoralblue - that was my mistake,:sad: I don't know why for some reason i thought she lives in Virginia but she doesn't.:confused1: I got too excited and after pming her i turned out to be the nutts.:nuts: :P
Any way i was there yesterday though and they have the Aqua in Breif and City w/GH. :yes: They just got them in but nothing in RH.:sad:

OH! :wtf: lol :roflmfao:

Hmm, will definitely be walking by their B section on Monday.

luxe

inquiring minds want to know... what happened with the matelasse??

:smile: Still packed up in her dustbag in the NM shopping bag, ready to go back to NM, but somehow she is just hasn't gone yet!

I admit I am looking at the Matelasse on eBay, I could really save some $$ if I return the new one and buy that one...

Question: I did carry the Matelasse on my arm out of the store, but packed her up once I got her home. The price tag was always in the interior pocket, not attached to the bag. Is it really bad if I return it? She is obviously in PERFECT shape. :confused1:

PS This was completely unplanned. If they had my aquamarine city w/gh the first day I went in, I wouldn't have bought the Matelasse. I ended up buying two bags in two days and really should return one (especially when I can buy the same bag for hundreds less on eBay!)