Hit my Weight Watchers Goal today!

1. After many times of joining and quitting WW, I finally hit my goal today!!!! :yahoo: To those of you who are still struggling, you can do it! I lost 39 pounds! It's so much fun buying new clothes.
  2. Congrats! Now you have an excuse to buy another bag! :yahoo:
  3. OMG! That is incedible! CONGRATS!
  4. Congratulations!!!:yahoo:
  5. That's such great news. Congratulations!!!!
  6. that's awesome!! how long did that take?

If i lose 39 lbs i'd be at my dream, ideal, never-was-that-weight-since-i-was-in-fifth-grade-weight..... ahhhhhh the possiblities :angel:
  7. COngrats!! That's great!!!
  8. Wow that must feel GREAT, better than a new purse even, LOL. Actually I really needed to read something positive, I'm loosing weight sooo slowly - so thanks for posting!
  9. DSRM: It took me a long time. I kinda stalled out after 25 lbs and was stuck there for about 6 mos. I finally figured out that I was bored with the program - so I changed to a different WW plan (the Core Plan) and started karate! The last 14 lbs (plus those I had gained back) came off pretty easily over about 3 mos (not that losing weight is ever easy). You can do it - but don't worry about that "dream" weight - it's just a number. What's important is how you feel. :yes: :yes: :yes:
  10. Congratulations! :yahoo:
  11. yay! i'm so happy for you! WW is such a great program, i'm a wholehearted believer!

i've lost about 41 (23.6 of it this summer) and i'm starting to stall out, i need a good kick in the ass to get going again - hopefully you hitting your goal weight will serve as motivation!
  12. That's great! Woo hooo!
  13. That is a HUGE thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party:
  14. Winternight: slowly is ok. It took me a long time but not that time seems insignificant. It always helped me to focus on things other than the number on the scale - feeling good, having more energy, lose clothes. One of my positives came when I found that my shoes were less binding. The little things can be fun. :flowers:

P.S. I think you're right that it may be better than a new purse - and that says alot! Of course, a new purse would be a very close second!
  15. Amanda: 41 lbs is awesome! Enjoy how that feels! I bet you feel great. Have you bought new clothes? Make sure you get some things that fit right now and show off your new shape (even if you have more to go). Knowing that you look good and feel good can get you through those stalls without any back sliding.:yes:

I stalled out after I lost about 25. Even if you stall, keep going to the meetings. :yes: In the past, I always stopped attending when I didn't do well (hoping to do better the next week) and eventually I'd quit. This time, I kept going for 6 mos while I was essentially stalled (up a pound one week, down the next) - but eventually, I refocused. If you're on the flex plan, you might try switching to the Core for a week. The first week I switched to the Core plan, I lost 3.6 lbs and I've stayed with it since then (no more counting points for me!). You can do it!! :flowers: :flowers: