Hit Me, Baby: Britney Spears Causes Car Crash!!

1. From The Daily Mail
    Hit me, baby: Britney Spears causes car crash

Last updated at 09:47am on 7th August 2007

Britney Spears strikes again! The disaster-prone pop singer has left yet another mess in her wake - this time after crashing into a parked car.
    The troubled star was pulling into an empty space when she hit the vehicle - a silver MercedesAfter eventually scraping past, she then let her door swing out, hitting the car again.
    She wasn't injured, but left minor scratches on both vehicles.
    Neither of her children, Sean Preston, 22 months, and Jayden, 11 months were in her black convertible at the time of the incident.
    station wagon - while visiting a Hollywood pharmacy.

Meanwhile, Britney, whose interview with OK! magazine last month made headlines after she reportedly vomited on a designer dress, shows no sign of curbing her erratic behaviour. After posing for the cover of Allure magazine, she failed to show up on several occasions for a sit down interview with the publication, it has been revealed.
    The Editor in Chief Linda Wells writes: "I thought we could present the profile as her comeback. Britney showed up for Allure's cover shoot on time and ready to work. "She was entirely unselfconscious: She took off her wig and then stripped down to the waist, for no apparent reason, before sitting for hair and makeup."She notes that the star was "agreeable and co-operative," but "that was the last we saw of her ... she missed four appointments for an interview."
    She added: "Britney has long lost her role-model status ... Spears still commands our attention, perhaps even more so now than before her life imploded.
  2. [​IMG]

Oop! Britney's fender bender is caught on camera

Not just a one hit wonder: Britney hits the car for a second time, this time with her swinging door
  3. [​IMG]
    Damage control: the former pop star casts her eye over the damage

Mess: Britney's hair and driving skills are both in a bad state
  4. [​IMG]

Brave face: Britney still managed a smile after the incident
  5. She is out of control..Please tell me that isnt a Hermes bag?
  6. Omg..
    I don't think that Hermes bag is Britney's style...
  7. Her hair is so bad!! I am always afraid to park because I don't want to do that exact thing.
  8. WTH happened to her? I think she's a bigger mess than Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton combined. And that's really saying something!!!
  9. Kelly: Real? Y / N?
  10. ^ i don't care but i want it away from her NOW!!!!! I dont care what state she is in she shouldn't wear H!
  11. Love the bag, but it's definitely not her style.
  12. Seeing a real or fake Hermes in her hands is just wrong.
  13. Aaand her life continues to career from one crash into another. Nevermind her driving skills - she's a walking car wreck even without a steering wheel in her hands.
  14. Dear gawww...you know, it's just heartbreaking seeing the mess this girls in. I mean, it's like she likes to always do things wrong!!! geez.
  15. She looks like a crazy mess.