Hip Maternity Jeans style

1. Hi everyone, I would like to get the opinions of the hip moms-to-be and also those who already have kids. What style jeans do you prefer while pregnant? The under-the-belly button and zip kind or the kind with a stretchy panel? What's more comfortable???

2. I bought jeans that have a stretchy panel from a company out in California. They have jeans from True Religion, Rock and Republic (which I havent worn yet) and plenty of others with crystal pockets. I also love the capri ones too because it's hot now. They are all very comfortable and stylish...

3. I tried on a pair with the stretchy panel and it was soooo comfortable. I can't wait to buy a few pairs. This is one of the only times as an adult we can get away with elastic-waisted jeans. I just worry it'll look a little silly.

4. I really like my 7 for All Mankind maternity jeans.

5. I wore regular Rock & Republics throughout most of my pregnancy. I just went up a size or two.

I'm considering buying some altered R&Rs with the stretch panels this pregnancy.

6. I'm so glad that someone started this thread! I've been looking for a couple of cute pairs of maternity jeans but have noticed that most have a 34 inch inseam. I'm petite and need more like a 29 inch inseam. Do you think Sevens, Citizens of Humanity, or any of those brands would look odd if I had them altered? I'm curious because it seems made to fit a longer body...Also just curious which brand is the most comfy all the way through to the end of the nine months? Any favorites out there? I'm curvy and usually a 6-8 pre pregnancy. Also not too worried about price as long as they have a super flattering fit and are comfy to wear. Thanks so much for the help! :yes:

7. I wore the stretchy panel maternity jeans and they definitey are the most comfortable. You can wear it throughout the pregnancy and a bit afterwards if you don't fit right back into your regular jeans.

I proudly wore the following brandname maternity jeans & crops: 7FAM, Citizens, and Joe's Jeans. I think I own about 5 pairs of designer maternity jeans!

And, I did have my jeans hemmed... and they looked great!

8. I am now in my 37th week of pregnancy and the over the belly feels more comfortable now. In the earlier stages the below the belly ones felt better so it is great to have the ones that can roll down. I've only gained 9 pounds so far but the widening of my hips are kinda killing me with the jeans.

I love wearing stylish jeans when pregnant with baby doll tops. Makes me feel hip and stylish (I prob. don't look it right now, but all that matters is what is in my head!).

9. I bought the Seven for all Mankind Gingers and a pair of Citizens Faye's. They are both comfly.

10. I have a pair of Paige Maternity jeans and they fit really well throughout my pregnancy, though I must confess I wear jeans only twice a year.