hip, hip hooray for my new b-bags

1. at last, the long-awaited photos are here for the PF world to see :love:

introducing miss emerald purse, miss grey day hobo & miss black twiggy:

DSCF2040 rev.jpg DSCF2058 rev.jpg DSCF2053 rev.jpg
  2. Wow! Now thats what I call shopping! Beautiful, congrats!

3. Beautiful bags! Love them all! Congrats on your purchases! Did you get these through the Sherise sale?

4. thanks so much gals :smile: ...i was very naughty indeed...the twiggy came 1st, then the purse, then the hobo...i got them all @ the balenciaga store in nyc...and i blame PF for all of them except the twiggy (which i had my :heart: set on for 3 years before buying)...i think the moral of this story is, if you reeeeeeeeally, really want something, go & get it...waiting only makes the heart grow fonder & more desperate...after 3 years of denying myself the twiggy, just 1 b-bag wouldn't do anymore :rolleyes:

5. Wow! Now that is some serious shopping! Congratulations- they are fabulous!

6. wow, gorgeous colors.

7. Yes Congratulations on ALL of your new bags THEY ARE great..I love all the styles & colors..now the hard Part will be WHICH ONE WILL GO OUT WITH YOU for the FIRST time LOL

8. now you've got one for each year! pretty, congratulations! :smile:

9. well, i was using the twiggy everyday since i got it 1st...but i'm using the purse now since it's the perfect bag to take to work :smile: ...i haven't debuted the day hobo yet...maybe this weekend will be it's 1st venture into the outside world :rolleyes:

10. lol, that's sooooooooooooooooooo true byMiMi :roflmfao:

11. I love the colors sooo much! They are all great bags!

12. wow three bbags :yes: i love your day hobo i just cant wear one im too short to pull it off :rolleyes: congrats !:roflmfao:

13. oh no kaka, i'm sure you're not too short for the hobo...i'm only 5'2 & it's just perfect on me...the only thing is, i had to go for a lighter color...the brighter, darker colors were too overwhelming on me in this style :smile:

14. Congrats on the triplets! They're all beautiful! :heart: :heart: :heart:

15. alabama were almost the same size lol im 5'1 :biggrin: can you pls post a photo using the day bag i really like your grey :heart: