Hilton's video game!

1. She unveiled her new video game on Thursday, but somehow, she called it by the wrong name as she greeted her fans and photographers. she mentioned 'Diamondquest' instead of 'Paris Hilton's Jewel Jam',the actual title of her video game!:shocked::lol::lol:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Source: Absolutely.net
  2. :shocked::shocked:
    gosh, she's living in another world!
  3. It's so Paris :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  4. Hehehe!!! A Paris video game? :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: That's hilarious!!!
  5. LOL, Can we shoot her in the video game?
  6. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  7. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  8. ahhahaha wow!
  9. lmao! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  10. A Paris Hilton game...what were the developers smoking? What's even more hilarious is that she didn't even know the correct name for her own game. What a putz... :lol:

ETA: Judging by the name of the game, it probably just another crappy knockoff of the classic game "Bejeweled" with Paris' ugly face somewhere on the screen.
  11. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
  12. WHAT is with those horrible earrings in the first pic?
  13. they are not earrings, its apart of the headband :graucho:
    ugly, nontheless.
  14. i USED to LOVE paris , i got over her when she stopped bieng friend wiht nicole i loved the simple life days awww!! today im just neautral towards her but in all respcets to her getting the name wrong wasnt a big deal with stuff like this its out of the celebrity's hands and the names of merchadise are constantly evolving untill the day of printing, kelly rollands new album was self title and she went on the tyra Banks show calling it "my story" (i like titles to albums more imo) but everyone ridiculed her about this when it really wasnt her fault she was told by her complany that was what it was to be named and the dramatic change was made later, this doesnt really matter now since the record company decided to drop her album compleatly (that she worked on for 6 months) and start over because they want it to become more for the mass maket meaning POP, i heard some of the songs that were leaked from my story and they were so good and filled with emotion about how her ex cheated on her and how she was trying to get over it but that wont make enough money so its cancled
  15. Omg, what a Paris!