Hilton's Charitable Gesture

1. Paris Hilton is planning to donate stacks of her own clothes and shoes to children's charities, because she has more than she can ever wear.
    The socialite claims she never wears anything twice and has closets overflowing with as-good-as-new garments.
    Hilton reveals, "I have, like, a million clothes and more than 500 pairs of shoes, so I'm going to give a bunch of them to orphanages and children's hospitals. I never wear something twice."

2. oh yes 7 and 8 year old children could really use a few pairs of stripper heels in a size 11!!! I guess this is the fab charitable work she had planned to do
  3. ^^^^^ Yeah, exactly! She could donate her clothes to some prostitutes though, they may use them.
  4. ^ Haha!
  5. obviously, the orphanage can sell them for a decent amount of bucks ;)
  6. LOL

True, Keya, I hope they do that. Aside from prostitutes, though, the market for gigantic stripper heels and slutty dresses is pretty limited (I hope!)
  7. she could donate her 11's to me... i have such a tough time finding good ones:wlae:
  8. If she wants her old clothes and shoes to benefit someone, it would probably be better to contact the charities and talk with them about having auctions with the proceeds going to the charities. There's gotta be someone out there who wants Paris Hilton's clothes and shoes *shudders*.
  9. ^^^^^

My thoughts, exactly. She could have an auction and then donate the proceeds...
  10. LOL!:roflmfao:
    I'm sorry but this post made me spit out my tea! Paris is probably hoping the charities will sell them to benefit children..