Hillary .. she's shrinking

1. I dont know about you guys...but she's shrinking away...I just don't wanna hear in the coming months...she weighs less than Nicole R. Where is the intervention for the girls, my mom would kill me if she sa me as a 00 in pants...

07.jpg cbtd3p.jpg hil212.jpg
  2. yup i noticed that too, she is slowly losing weight. i think nicole would be hard to beat though... she's a skeleton.

3. Her teeth have grown some huge veneers though !

And yes, I've noticed that she's shrunken considerably.. but maybe with La Lohan putting back on some pounds, she'll follow suit and see that not every fledging starlet has to be a 00.

4. I think the shape of her face looks werid now....

5. i definitely agree! when i saw her in that video...uhhhh the one before "beat of my heart"...yeah i was like...whoa! she looks so weird!!

6. I think she looked better before.

7. I agree. She looked way better before. *shudder*. I just cannot understand the whole trying to look like a skeleton. It's just creepy!

8. I just can't get past how weird she looks after buying her huge fake teeth!!!!!! Combined with the fact that she is a stick, makes them look even more bizare!

9. too skinny - by the way, lohan looks so much prettier and happier now that she's put a few more pounds back on, IMO.

10. I saw that video on the disney channel last night! It's SO weird!

11. me t:huh:! as i was watching it i kept thinking her face looks...alienish :weird: now.. she used to be SO adorable i hope she does take after lohan and put some weight back on..some one should hold her up to a mirror and let her see she is practically translucent now...

12. Yes she look prettier now!

13. I liked her in between, but it seems like most actresses don't stay in between for long.
    I thought she was prettiest when she lost A LITTLE baby fat, but not now that's she SO skinny.

14. Aren't those the most ridulous looking? I would find another dentist. She reminds me of a jackrabbit with those teeth.

15. her face looks much longer and narrower than it did wiht a little more flesh on it, and that looked better imo.