Hilary Duff: This Is Now

1. At last! Hilary has her very own reality show, where fans can see her like they've never seen her before!

This Is Now does not mess around. The show makes it very clear that Hilary is all grown up now, and This Is Now mercilessly brings the viewer in close and personal to the raw and gritty saga, the non-stop drama, as the the camera relentlessly chronicles the no-holds-barred adulthood of the controversial and multi-talented ex-blonde as she hurtles ruthlessly toward empire.

Like Hilary herself, this show takes reality television to the next level. You'll meet her staff, her family, probably a pet. Rehearsals, photo shoots, snacktime. Nothing is left to the imagination.

It is often said that the world just can't get enough of Hilary Duff, but this show just might do the trick!:hysteric:
  2. I love Hilary Duff!
  3. yayy
  4. Oh she´s on the reality family now too, interesting!
  5. Ooooh, she's getting into the whole reality TV thing, this should be pretty interesting.
  6. I don't like Hilary Duff, but I want see what this is about. When is it on & what channel?
  7. It's on tonight on MTV. I saw first episode last week and actually liked it. I'll be living off this show until The Hills comes out with a new season...:yes:
  8. i like this kind of show...i hope the next person will be Jessica Alba.
  9. I just watched it. It is actually a good show!
  10. I don't like her, she bugs me just like lindsay and paris and ashlee.... i'm just done with all of them... i think they're really no talent brats that i'm sick of hearing about LOL

Sorry if anyone disagrees (just an opinion)
  11. i LOVe her too!!! i just got her new cd after watching her show and its awesome...its totally different i think from all her other cds!!!
  12. I have to admit, I would not have thought it possible to make the preparation of chile rellenos look so complicated. That has got to be an unusual talent.

Young people watch this show, and I think they should have put some sort of disclaimer.

I just hope no impressionable youth who lurk here will get the wrong idea. Chile rellenos are really easy to make, even if you don't have a chef to do all the prep work for you, which didn't seem to be much help to Hilary and her fellow pupils.

Just put a pan of oil on the fire, slice open a poblano chile, pull the seeds out, stuff some cheese in, put a stick in it to hold the slice closed, dump the whole thing in some beat-up egg, roll it in flour** into which you have put some salt and cayenne pepper, then throw it in the oil, flipping it around once or twice, till the outside is golden, then take it out and drain it on a paper towel.

You can just serve it with plain old tomatillo salsa and chimol, you certainly do not have to make mole sauce for it, good grief!

And you can roast your poblano before you slice it if you want to, but believe me, there are millions of people all over the continent who don't bother, and their chile rellenos turn out just fine, and so will yours. Just do it with love.

**Under no circumstances should you use tempura batter like that deranged and wrong-headed woman on the Hilary Duff show.
  13. After only two episodes, This Is Now appears to have quietly tiptoed itself out into the That Was Then.

Must have been just too much drama. Guess there are limits, even for reality TV...
  14. ^^^

it was only a two- episode special. I was just to promote her new album. Kinda like what Jesicca Simpson did for her last album. I like Hilary so I wanted more!
  15. ^^I was wondering why it didn't come on anymore. I would have actually liked to see a few more episodes. LOL...