Hilary Duff + Brody Jenner = new couple? Please say it aint so Hils.

1. Hilary Duff and Brody Jenner were seen arriving and leaving Hollywood hotspot Joseph’s together on Monday. Jenner has been romantically linked to many ladies in Hollywood including Kristin Cavallari, Lauren Conrad, Nicole Richie, and Lindsay Lohan. Here's to hoping they're just friends.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Hilary was spotted out with Brody Jenner and sister Haylie Duff last night entering and leaving Josephs. She also flips the parazzi!

Hilary once said on Tyra Banks a guy with the name B and ends with a Y asked her out but he wasn't her type and this guy was famous for "nothing". I think it was Brody and now she is hanging out with him.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. He sure gets around

4. I don't like him. And the red lipstick is not for her.

5. Hillary has a little bit of a Nicole Ritchie vibe going on in that first picture.......Brody Jenner....I remember him from a weird reality show - he seems childish.

6. Oh God, I hope she stays far, far away from him!

7. That guy is so dumb, I think she can do much better! (I agree, i don't think red lipstick suits her).

8. Hilary reminds me of Lohan in all those pictures.

9. God I hope that & what is up with Brody's attire, he looks horrible, get some sleeves on your shirt for gods sakes

10. Ok he "may" be cute. But he sure is stupid. Plus he uses gals to become photographed, etc. What is he famous for again?

As an aside, what's up with the plaid shirt? lol. :throwup:

11. OMG, you said it all! He is a moron supreme and he tags along to get his pic in all the mags, etc. so lame, get your own deal! Oh that shirt is so low class, yuck!

12. are they all swingers? hahaha since nicole is now with hilary's ex...

13. Hmmm they have their exes in common, I wonder if she's trying to get back at Joel?!

14. ^ohhh yeah, i completely forgot he and nicole dated. is it just me or does she look a little... dare i say... drunk in those car pictures? i hope hil stays a good girl... there aren't many her age in hollywood:okay:

15. LOL and i have to comment on the driver... nice kisses:p