Hilarious response from Ebayer

1. Hi everyone. I couldn't resist sharing this one with you. I have a Juicy Couture Jen bag for sale on eBay. Today, I got a question saying that my bag is fake. This person actually said to me that the Love, P&G on some of the Juicy bags is an authentication feature and it means that it came from Proctor and Gamble :nuts: Whaaaaat! I gave her a polite reply about what the P&G actually stands for and suggested she go to a department store to become more familliar with Juicy Couture products. She actually had the gall to tell me she had an "in" with a Juicy Couture buyer so she knows all about the bags! Now, I've heard everything :wtf:
  2. LOL- I had a similar thing with my Louis Vuitton bag they told me that because my symbols were upside down on the one side it is a sign of a fake. Do these people really not do their research!
  3. And Juicy Couture is such a hard thing to sell on eBay. I was devastated the other day when I saw fake Juicy kids tracksuits and the money people were paying for them!
  4. proctor and gamble??? :roflmfao:
  5. OMG! How funny!!!
  6. lol. wow.
    now why would she think proctor & gamble have anything to do with JUICY COUTURE?

but uh, what does P&G really stand for? lol
  7. ^ It stands for Pam and Gela the founders of Juicy Couture =)

But OMG Procter & Gamble? LOL!! Now I've really heard it all!
  8. Lol
  9. LMAO!!! Hilarious!
  10. LMAO! That was hilarious!
  11. It probably had to due with a lawsuit a few years back... Proctor and gamble was suing Juicy to change the intitials around to G&P or vice versa.. I can't remember the exact details other than there was a lawsuit between both company's...
  12. if that buyer friend of hers is anything like her, then the only thing they're "in" is la-la-land

proctor and gamble :roflmfao:
  13. Procter & Gamble... LOL, thanks for the laugh, I needed it. I think Pam & Gela would be very surprised to know their "new" first names.
  14. Hilarious, it is so funny when people put their foot in their mouth like that!
  15. LOL- clueless people can be the most subborn