Hilarious Paris Hilton Interview With David Letterman (Sept 28 2007)

I thought it was absolutely hysterical. I do not feel sorry for her...she had to know that Letterman would go for it...she has set herself up for this kind of thing in the first place. It goes with the territory.

I know this is besides the point but am i the only one that thinks Paris looks very different.
I thought the same thing! And it wasn't the haircut it was her eyes or something. I was even wondering if she had some work done on her face. I missed the interview and don't have speakers but I assume he made a lot of jokes about her jail time?

I don't feel bad for her, either. I think Dave just wanted her to fess up to what she did. After she was released she went on this whole tirade about how she wanted to change the jail system, change her life, stop partying, blah blah blah. And look what she's accomplished. And without her publicists at her side to tell her what to say, we finally see the true, entitled, snotty person she is. And it goes to show once again that she is famous for doing nothing.

Yes, if she wants to be a publicity whore, then she's got to take both the good and bad. Or better yet, just go away.

This may not be a popular response, but I don't feel badly for her at all. She is a shallow talentless ***** and Letterman finally called her bluff. I say good for him.

I'm no Paris fan but I felt really sorry for her. She didn't deserve to be put on the spot like that, and it would have been all the more embarrassing knowing that it would be broadcast internationally :sad:

I don't feel sorry for Paris, because she knew (or should know) what she is getting into when she goes on the show. I don't like it that Dave is attacking her like that, but he attacks a lot of his guests. I found the interview to be in bad taste, but Paris is not exactly known for her discernment, so they are well-matched.