Highrise Pebbled Borough - Reveal

Looks amazing on you! Love the vachetta contrast with the black pebbled leather. I'm sure many ladies here will be excited to have the style # to order the bag. Congrats!

Congrats on your gorgeous bag!

Thanks so much for all of the information about this Shoulder Borough. I'm also hoping that it will become available in Washed Chambray. One question though about your pic of the bag on your shoulder, is that with the purse strap at its shortest length or can the purse strap be shortened further?

Thanks!

Ohmygoodness. I love this! Is yours black with gold? Is it smaller than the medium Borough?

Congrats on your gorgeous bag!

Thanks so much for all of the information about this Shoulder Borough. I'm also hoping that it will become available in Washed Chambray. One question though about your pic of the bag on your shoulder, is that with the purse strap at its shortest length or can the purse strap be shortened further?

Thanks!

There are two more holes on the end of the strap, so it could go a bit shorter than in my pics ;)

Love the look of this borough. It looks great on you and thanks for all the pics, Congrats!!!!!

The mod shots sold me on this bag!!

Looks amazing on you! Love the vachetta contrast with the black pebbled leather. I'm sure many ladies here will be excited to have the style # to order the bag. Congrats!

Thanks for the pics! I had no idea this even existed! It looks great on you!

Thank you everyone! :cloud9:

I love the look of the Borough collection, but I found the medium satchel a bit too big and the mini a bit too small. This shoulder bag version is PERFECT! The style # is 30472 and the price is $358. It's unique because the strap is vachetta and it's adjustable to use cross-body or as a shoulder bag.

I am in love :love:
Simple yet gorgeous and stylish! Love it! Thanks for posting pics.

Very nice! Congratulations. I like the contrast with the strap too. I don't carry enough in my bag to make the borough worth while for me but this is a nice smaller option. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I didn't know Coach made it.