Highly recommended

1. I've just started using my mono petit Noe for work and am so impressed with it. It sits easily on my shoulder, fits absolutely loads inside (purse, wapity case, large cosmetic case, mobile phone, book, lunch bag, brolly) and with room for other items.
    If you are looking for a practical shoulder bag I'd recommend the petit Noe. I find the drawstring fine as I can have it set open for different sizes, or fully closed to keep rain and thieving hands out.
    The Noe comes in epi leather, too and also in a larger size - I'm now a Noe addict!! :tup:
  2. Glad you love your bag!! Congrats!!
  3. ah, another happy couple....
  4. congrats, glad hear how awesome this bag is.
  5. Thanks for sharing, that is great to know.
  6. I have a mini noe and I was surprised at how much she can hold. I love her.
  7. I didn't realise it could carry so much.
  8. Oh it can carry loads! I'm at my mum's at the moment, with my speedy, but when I get back home I'll post some photos.
  9. congrats!
    thanks for the info
  10. The petit noe is my favorite work bag, too! Unfortunately, I almost never recommend this bag because I know not a lot of people really like the style (unless they want some enabling, haha). :shame: Glad you like it!
  11. So glad you Love your noe! Great bag and so classy!
  12. Very cool! Glad you like!! But may I ask what a "brolly" is?? :shame:
  13. I totally agree. I have this bag and love it. It carries a ton and looks great!!
  14. Brolly=umbrella
  15. Wow, another fool in LVoe!!! Glad to hear it!!!