Higher the Demand, Higher the Cost for everyone

Its just a topic! :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: I'm really a easy going person...I'm not pissed off or take offense to anyone's opinion. I never never wanted anyone to think I was questioning there comments in a negative way...It really was a question of what they meant by"not meant for the average question"

The danger of luxury is that once some people get a taste of it, they become so addicted that they lose sense of themselves and no longer cherish the items bought and simply seek the thrill of purchasing another luxury which in turn fools the mind in thinking that either they are "truly" able to afford the item (when in reality, they probably traded or sold several other items to fund for it)....

:yes: ITA. 100%

Its just a topic! :yes::yes: I'm really a easy going person...I'm not pissed off or take offense to anyone's opinion. I never never wanted anyone to think I was questioning there comments in a negative way...It really was a question of what they meant by"not meant for the average question"

well good to clear the air up. thanks DEE:yes::jammin::flowers: :tup:

lol....okay i just between you and i...I like the palermo. You should get that.:yes:

:confused1:-thanks Dee,you just made the choice even harder,I went to get the beverly 2weeks ago but they are sold out, now I think thats not for me,so know i have to choose something else,you say the palermo,I have to see it in person

:confused1:-thanks Dee,you just made the choice even harder,I went to get the beverly 2weeks ago but they are sold out, now I think thats not for me,so know i have to choose something else,you say the palermo,I have to see it in person
Lol! my bad...think of it as i'm giving you options...we all have the same goal..to be happy with our very important decision...;)

okay, here is the deal...manhattan is a very chic nice and practical bag..but to me its not roomy enough for my everyday life style. I'm not going to lie..when i first saw it i had to have it right away. But don't use her all the time. I think I just like to look at it and makes me feel better just to know I have it.:P But anyways, I just tried on the palermo...very very cute! Its just big enough and its not the typical speedy or bucket. Let me know what you decide on.