Higher the Demand, Higher the Cost for everyone

NOt much demand....the store i was in yesterday had a TON of limited edition pieces.....croc griet, rubis, patchworks, limelights, shearlings...
so it depends. They can't seem to move out these bags.....

Yes everything is going up but wow....the rate with LV is ridiculous to me! Even if $$ didn't matter, it rubs me the wrong way to purchase an item 3 times its worth..don't get me wrong, its still sooo worth it!:yes::yes:

NOt much demand....the store i was in yesterday had a TON of limited edition pieces.....croc griet, rubis, patchworks, limelights, shearlings...
so it depends. They can't seem to move out these bags.....

most consumers are kinda shocked at where the economy may be going. the uncertainty of the economic status of the country and their jobs has kept many saving, investing in bonds, etc instead of buying a bag/product. many dont know that by saving and not spending money, they are hurting the economy....:borg:

most consumers are kinda shocked at where the economy may be going. the uncertainty of the economic status of the country and their jobs has kept many saving, investing in bonds, etc instead of buying a bag/product. many dont know that by saving and not spending money, they are hurting the economy....:borg:

^^^^^^^
yeah, but a croc GRIET would hurt ME financially !!!! lol