High Waisted Jeans

1. What's the way to wear them? What type of tops and shoes and what sorts of body types look good in them? And what about the brands? Any recommendations? English high street recommendations appreciated too, since I'm going there this June. :smile:

2. for me Chloe is the brand of high waisted jeans - as for english high street I am 100% topshop will have a nice version! i love high waisted - so classy.

as for the way to wear them - high heels, classic elegant look - maybe with a cute silk blouse/top, cardi or one of the cropped jackets. anything but sporty/trainers/ uggs (ew) etc.
    body type wise, I think you should have a defined waist as it draws attention but it will hold in a bit of belly. I think most of them are wider legged so not as troublesome as skinny jeans, but not for a lot of hips/booty IMO - but you have to try.

3. Sorry. No high waisted jeans ever again....Blessed are those who could pull that off :upsidedown:

4. For high waisted jeans/trousers (I actually recommend wearing the trousers version..the wide legged ones), wear a poplin shirt TUCKED IN. Remember that proportions are KEY.

5. The high waisted/ wide leg pants look is SOOOO adorable! I love it to death! Jeans on the other hand... :rolleyes:

I'm still looking for a pair of pants that fits though! Any recommendations would be great - I'm 6 feet tall, so I have lotsa leg :sweatdrop:

6. Could not agree more with you, [Vogue]!:smile:

7. Thanks guys! I'm looking forward to trying them on. :smile:

8. I'm very tall and RL does pants with a 33inch inseam. I've not looked back.