Hideous Shoes!

1. Etro Leopard Print Thong Slippers

They are some of the ugliest shoes I've ever seen! I got an email about them today; the picture with the person's foot really highlighted how horrible they are. :throwup:
  2. Those are aweful! I imagine they would be worse with someone's feet in them. Vivre sometimes has great items and then sometimes things like this - I wish they would be more picky.
  3. omg, i laughed out LOUD when i saw them!!! it actually looks like something paris hilton would wear for a casual walk.
  4. Are they like slippers like in pajama slippers or are they for outside? LOL! My cat would have fun with them she would think she got a new sibbling! YUCK those are fugly!
  5. I don't know....I wouldn't buy them, but if they are meant to be slippers they might be fun to wear around the house.
  6. Ugh.. terrible. I can't believe someone designed this with the intention that people would WEAR them.
  7. ^Yes, thank you! It looks like something you could pick-up at a $.99 store...sorry, I was shocked when I saw it was selling for $170.
  8. yuck.
  9. We should resurrect this thread. Ive got a good one to kick it off:

Aminaka Wilmont sole-less shoes at fashion week.
  10. [​IMG]

Basso & Brooke
  11. [​IMG]

Scherer Gonzalez
  12. [​IMG]

Marc Jacobs (not horrrrrrrible....)
  13. [​IMG]

Eww! Does that look like a hoof?
  14. [​IMG]

Wooyoungmi - Look like Campers gone horribly wrong.
  15. I cannot get over how disgusting this model's feet are!! :throwup: