1. I am having by far the WORST experience with coach.

I bought a coach hampton vintage large lether bag in Vegas. The button fell off after 3 months. I live in Taiwan, so I ship it back to coach USA for repair. When my bag was shipped back to me, I found the button they put on was an old and beaten up button, all scratched and looking horrible, totally un-match to the rest of the shinning buttons on the bag.

I sent photos of the repaired button to USA repair, they told me to contact Japan. Its like you live in Miami but they ask you to contact Quebec for repair. Fine, I called the number coach asked me to call in Japan. I called during Japan business hours for days, for at least 25 times, no one ever answers the call.

I contacted coach USA again, they said I should send the bag back to USA again if I am not pleased with the repair.

I simply CAN NOT believe coach can't even put on a simple brass button to a handbag. I have sent the bag to USA for repair once, spent over US$100 just on shipping, now I have to do it all over again, not knowing if they will actually properly put on a new button or just glue on whatever they have on the floor.

2. I'm sorry for your bad experience. I don't even know what I'd do in your situation, is it even worth spending the money on shipping for a button? I hope it works out for you and you get satisfaction.
  3. I;m very sorry for your troubles. I hope you get it all straightened out.