Hi! Newbie with her first BV bag

1. Hi to all :smile:

I'm new to tPF. Found it by chance, and I must say this forum is great!

I just bought my very first BV bag - the medium ebano veneta, and I am really really loving it! It's such a roomy bag - here's a pic with all my usual stuff in the bag.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. welcome to tPF and the BV forum kab77! BV makes the best brown in town and I am seriously lusting something in ebano myself. I am having a hard time resisting because many members have been posting items with ebano lately.

Congratz! it's absolutely beautiful!

3. Welcome, kab77! Love your ebano veneta; classic color and style. You will love how soft and slouchy it gets with use!

4. Catabie and Ouija board - Thanks! I always knew my first BV would be a medium veneta (it's such a nice classic shape!) but I was debating between ebano and nero for the colour.

and Catabie - Congrats on your pregnancy! I've been trying for the longest time for kids, but so far, no good news yet.

5. Lovely bag! Congrats, kab77! :tup:

6. welcome and your bag is the ultimate classic bv :heart:

7. Welcome to the tPF, and the BV sub, kab77! :flowers:

Your Ebano Medium Veneta is a great way to kickstart your BV collection!

8. Welcome, kab77, your Ebano Veneta is such a gorgeous piece to build a whole BV collection around it (beware, we`re all good enablers here ;o)

9. Wow, we are bag twins......this was my first BV too. I love it!

10. Welcome, kab77! Congratulations on such a fine, classic BV!

11. congrats :biggrin:!

12. Hello kab77, welcome to the BV club. You chose the most classic of BV bag and colour - the Veneta in Ebano. Excellent choice! Do check out BV's colours, there are awesome and be warned though, this would not be your last BV. :smile:

13. Welcome to the Purse Forum and the BV subforum!

You have excellent taste--the Veneta practically defines BV, and Ebano shows the weave beautifully. I'll bet you'll receive lots of compliments on your lovely bag (just the first--more to come).

14. That was my first, also. Such a great choice! Enjoy it!

15. Ditto everyone else! what a fabulous choice - and it won't be your last! LOL!