Hi Newbie. In need of the perfect red bag...

1. I think everyone is really...I'd love some suggestions if you have any. I think I'd prefer a deep red or brick red. Not orangey red. Also not really small. I really like the shape of the Gerard Darel Charolette bag or maybe even a slouchy bag.
    I think I'd like to stay under 500$ though on this color. :smile:
  2. Do a search on this topic--I recall something similar last fall where someone was looking for a color just like what you described.
  3. Marc Jacobs has some great red bags.
  4. Those look like some nice suggestions, Passerby!
  5. The Marc Jacobs Blake in tomato is cute!

6. ^ that's cute..it's not under $500 no?
  7. I got that one from a current eBay auction that has no bids with a start of $500 and only 12 hours left.

And it's been found lately @ Off Saks 5th Avenue for $500 and there is a 30% off coupon floating around on here too! :smile:
  8. Check out the bags on www.colehaan.com. Their bags are wonderful and reasonable, most under $400. Do a search for red handbags and several will come up.
  9. Good call on Cole Haan! There are a LOT of really cute ones! :heart:
  10. Do you want to try something a little flashy - like patent? How about this one by Francessco Biasia...

11. Oh wow! SOme excellent ideas here! Love the shape of that first tano bag. I agree. MJ has some great red bags. I like their brick and true red one. I wish that our off 5th had great bags. They did not have much of anything the other day.

Love the garnet color, but not the shape of tht bag really.

Thnaks again and keep me in mind when you see a red bag! :wlae:
  12. B Makowsky bags are actually pretty good quality.