Hi Newbie Here

1. Hi My Name is Laura and I'm A Coach Addict! :p

I've been a member of TPF for two weeks now and have been lurking and reading all the great things you ladies have to say! I've learned so much, I just started my Coach Obsession this past year and slowly I'm building my collection. I'll be posting pics soon, I haven't had time to get everything together. I just received the Carly Bag in Khaki/Saddle from my husband for my birthday, and I'm looking forward to accessorizing it!

Anyways, I just wanted to say hey!! And I look forward to getting to know my fellow addicts!! :yahoo:

2. welcome! can't wait to see your bags!
  3. Welcome to the Purse Forum Laura! :smile:
  4. Welcome to tPF!!! :smile:

There are many enablers here to help you grow your collection! :graucho:
  5. Welcome! Can't wait to see pics of your collection.
  6. Welcome!
    You'll love it here.
  7. hi! welcome to the forum. i cant wait to see your collection.
  8. :drinkup: welcome
  9. I'm a newbie too. But I love what everyone has to say about their collection. I've been collecting Coach purses for around 2 years now and I was the only one in my circle of friends who had an obsession with handbag collection!!
    Welcome! :biggrin:
  10. Welcome! Congrats on your Carly- it's a great back. I look forward to helping enable you into more Coach soon! LOL!
  11. Hi Laura and welcome to the coach forum. Happy Birthday and congratulations on youor Carly. Oh my you have such a good start and a nice bag.
  12. Hi girlie! Glad to see you registered on here!

This place is SO addicting... just like Coach! :graucho:

See ya on MySpace!
  13. Welcome...Just a warning this purse thing is TOTALLY addicting!!!! Once you get sucked in you can't escape. It only gets worse the longer you are here. I know from personal experience. In the last month alone I have bought 4 Gucci's and 1 LV. HELP!!!! I can't stop!!!!
  14. Welcome!!!!!
  15. Thanks for all the welcomes, I can totally agree this place is addicting!!!! And I'm already extending my wishlist thanks to you ladies!!!! :tender:

Oh and I'm taking pictures of my collection tonight is there a specific thread to put them in?