Hi New Here! Bow Clutch

1. Hello Girls -

I love bags and I have been lurking for a few months. Just wanted to say hi, since a couple of threads here inspired me to get the Prada Muff Clutch in the gradient Grey. Now I think maybe I made a mistake and should have gotten the black / pink? Any thought? (Hubby is of no use)

2. Welcome to the forum! I like the gradient grey. It is such a beautiful and unique color. If I were you, I'd keep the gradient grey since black is too normal. Pink? Well.... Maybe.... But I still like the grey better.

3. I have seen the gradient grey clutch in person. I think it's the cutiest looking clutch among all. but no shoulder strap though...........

4. The gradient gray is TDF. If I were you I'd stick with it!

5. i vote for gradient grey too!!!

6. Thanks for all the replies/ I also found it in the gradient grey to pink. So I got both I figure I'll decide later when I have looked them both over.

7. do you know if the grey one comes with strap or now ?

8. The pink to grey does not. The other one (grey to black) Fed Ex will deliver tomorrow. So I will let you know then. But I do not think that the gradient clutches have straps.

9. Thanks pikeeygrl, do you know how much they are selling right now ?

10. I just bought a bowler bag in the gradient gray and love it! I think you will love the color combo.

11. Each one was $895 USD
    Hawaii has the black one with a pink bow for $730 though.

12. I have the talco/ardesia blow clutch (gradient beige-taupe-anthracite) and :love: her, no strap though. But the point is, she's a clutch, right? ;) I much prefer the grey one, the pink one is way too girly for me.
    Get what fits your style!

[​IMG]

13. Ok so both arrived and the SA descibed the one she sent out incorrectly. So I have two pink to grey to greyish black cluches. One is going back to Saks. Oh well! At least I was able to get one.

14. I love the gradient grey bows -- enjoy !!

15. Just have to say (again) - I absolutely LOVE your clutch - it's just too cute for words! I may have to get one someday...somewhere... :love: