Hi! & my new bag!

1. Hi everyone! I haven't posted here in the Coach subforum a lot but I have been lured back to my Coach addiction viewing all of your gorgeous bags!:flowers:
    I just wanted to share with you my new Hamptons medium Carryall that I bought today. I am so excited!!! I've been needing an everyday bag that can take the weather and would be good for work and this one is perfect!
    Here it is pictured plain and with a Coach scarf (from a few years ago...)

:love: Love it!!!:yahoo:

coach.jpg coachscarf.jpg
  2. Oh thats really pretty!! :biggrin: Congratts!

3. Just beautiful, and excellent for everday! Carryalls are seriously one of the very best of styles.;)

4. I try on that exact bag every time I go into the store~ its very elegant! Congrats!

5. Very nice bag! I love the scarf with it! woohoo!

6. Very nice bag, congrats, and it looks great with that scarf!

7. sooo cute!!! =)

8. Thanks everyone! :flowers: I can't wait to take her out on the town tomorrow. :yahoo:

9. Very nice! I love how classy that bag looks!

10. that is a very classy bag congrats very good for work ... makes me love coach even more

11. Very nice! Congrats on your new bag. Btw I love the scarf.

12. love the new carryall. i saw an older style in the 40% off section at macys when i was buying my large ergo. i like the newer style more congrads!

13. very nice!! congrats on the bag....looks great with the scarf!

14. It's lovely and classic.

15. Thanks everyone! :yahoo: This is such a great bag. Super comfortable to carry and I have been having fun accessorizing with different scarves. :tup: Can't wait to take her to work tomorrow. (almost makes me look forward to work...almost :lol:)