Hi! I'm New

1. Hi Ladies

Im new to the MJ forum but i joined not too long ago for the tokidoki forum!!

i :heart: marc jacobs but can't really afford most of the items. Im a huge fan of his marc by marc jacobs special items!!

i have some items coming in the mail combined with what i already have and il post pictures soon!

i was wondering if anyone could tell me if boston has the pan am bag in the turquoise color!!

i want to get one!

2. Welcome! MBMJ items are adorable. I think boston only has the navy and white Pan Am bags; that is what they received a few days ago.
  3. hmm will it be impossilbe to find a teal/turquoise one.. does anyone know if they even have it in stock anywhere

i want a white one too!!

haha i want too many things :sad:
  4. try the new york or savannah boutique. They carried the bags as well... None at LA or SF as far as I know.
  5. Welcome to the MJ forum! I can't wait to see your special items!

6. aw thank you for the warm welcome!!

i feel as though TPF has the nicest members!!! everyone is so supportive!!!

I wandered over from the Tokidoki forum!
  7. Hey, Welcome!!

can't wait to see pics of your new stuff :o)
  8. Welcome pandanoir! Your avatar is adorable and I can't wait to see pictures of your mbmj things either!
  9. hi pandanoir! as you can tell we loove photos of pretty mj stuffs... can't wait!
  10. Welcome pandanoir! I'm excited to see your special items once they arrive! I love the special mbmj items.. so many cute things for such reasonable prices!