Hi, I am officially a proud owner of my first Chloe!!!!

1. WOW!
    I am SO honored and excited to be here and *qualify* :p to post in this forum !!!

Thanks to a TPF'er posting in the Deals & Steals forum, I ordered my first Chloe from NM tonight!!
    Hopefully this ISN'T my last!:smile:

I will post pictures of it when I receive it on Tuesday, if anyone is interested.

2. :drinkup: Congrats on your first Chloe!!! Can't wait to see pics :graucho:
  3. :nuts: Of course we're interested in pics...show us as much as you can ;) Congrats!!!
  4. Congrats, hope it arrives soon!! :nuts:
  5. Oooo congrats! I bet you're excited!!:nuts: look forward to pics!!
  6. Congratulations!! I'm very curious to see the pics!!:nuts:
  7. yay, congrats!!
  8. ahh congratulations on your first chloe purchase.

Hope you adore it when it comes and post lots of piccies :biggrin:
  9. Big congratulations! Enjoy- I am sure this will be the first of many to come!
  10. :party:
  11. Oooh, that deals and steals thread is awesome. Post modeling pics when you get it.

12. Oooh Yay!!!
    MauiMamma ... Congrats on your first Chloe purchase!!!! :yahoo: And we will all be anxiously awaiting to see the bag on you!! I've never seen this one in real life.

Hope you LOVE it!!!

PS! Just wanted to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE MAUI!!! Went there for the first time last July and I can't wait to get back. You are one lucky girl to be living there!!!! :yes:
  13. Oh I love that style too - congrats. Fab bag - keep us posted when she comes
  14. YAY!
    Thanks for all of your Congrats!!!
    I am so excited!!! :yahoo: I can hardly stand it!:smile:
    They estimate it will arrive on Tuesday.
    I WILL post pictures as SOON as I get it.

:: waiting on pins and needles ::

**padparasha: I'm so glad you liked Maui. I feel very fortunate to live here. It IS an amazing place!!
    (we just need a Chloe store:smile: )...
    You should come back as soon as possible!
  15. :yahoo: Congrats!!! I'm very curious now: I want to see the picture you'll post.