Hi guys.. check my birkin please.. you are going to be jealous ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marhula,
Is that you in your avatar? If so, you look so beautiful. Your red and vermillion Hermes bags complement your hair color very well.
I agree with the ladies here to loose the plastic for aesthetic and damage prevention reasons. Make sure your maid knows how to clean your precious bags properly. I would rather send them to Hermes for a spa treatment once n a while.

thanks dear.. by the way which u think is beautiful.. i'm not the one who's wearing black-white stripe. ;p jk

marhula, do what ever feels right and comfortable to you, the main thing is that you are proud of your new bags and that you are enjoying them, so congrats once again.

Know, first, who you are;and then adorn yourself accordingly. - Epicetetus ?? what this means?

i bought the kelly from reputable boutique in Jkt, and the birkin was bought from Hermes Store

Hi marhula! When you say a reputable boutique in Jakarta, is it possible to know the name of the boutique and its location? I might go to Jakarta next month and I would want to check out that store. Because you know, its really hard to find birkins in the Hermes store. I'm willing to pay a premium price for a birkin and I would surely appreciate if you could share the boutique's name. Thanks a lot dear! :yes:

Hi marhula! When you say a reputable boutique in Jakarta, is it possible to know the name of the boutique and its location? I might go to Jakarta next month and I would want to check out that store. Because you know, its really hard to find birkins in the Hermes store. I'm willing to pay a premium price for a birkin and I would surely appreciate if you could share the boutique's name. Thanks a lot dear! :yes:

In case she doesn't see your question . . .

In post #27 in this thread, she says this about where she got it:

of course i take the plastic off when i carry it outside my house.. ;p

i purchased it from Socialite boutique..It's a really great boutique

Sorry - getting CONFUSED with this thread!!!! Dont know whether to take Marhula seriously or not as she comes across a little cocky in some of her responses...However, if you are genuine congrats on your H bags, carry them with respect......:wondering

Hi there, the boutique called Socialite,You should go to Jl.Hang Tuah and ask people where the Bazaar Magzine Office is, the boutique is located next to it.

;p hope it helps you

I'm just so happy with my bags, and sorry i cant respond very quick since i have to do lot of things. i Thank you for all ur suggestion, but that's what i do to cover my handles, i hope i dont bother anyone..what i know is i'm happy with my bags and i know they are genuine.

Hello

Just want to tell you guys, whoever wants to buy a birkin in Indonesia, do not buy it from socialite store!!! i found out about it because i see it in person. They do carry real birkin but most of them are secondhands. My friend got offered a new birkin and paid for USD$ 9,000 last year and I happen to find out 2 days ago that hers one is a fake one :sad: (from comparing the padlock -no numbers or 'hermes' engraved in the padlock and keys-, the zipper inside the bag has an odd H circle engraved on it, wrong production year stamp -'A in circle' vintage year stamp- and odd craftman ID number). The fake one has a very very good well made birkin. If you dont see in in details, you cant tell its a fake one. When you buy from them, please do check everything in details very carefully because i believe they sell fake birkin only to people that doesn't know and doesn't pay attention to details.

Status
Not open for further replies.