Hi guys.. check my birkin please.. you are going to be jealous ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your purses look very nice. But like the other ladies suggested, please let your handles "breath". Having them in plastic wrap can do more damage in the long run. Anyways glad to meet you and welsome to TPF!

BTW...I LOVE the twilles wrapped around the handles! So cute!!!

Welcome to the H subforum, Marhula!!! CONGRATS ON UR GORGEOUS BAGS!!!! I have to admit, I admire your hard work and the care u put into keeping them clean! It is diff from what we are used to and I can understand why you would use twillies for accessories rather than to protect your handles (after all it can be an added cost to an already $$$ bag). I think the glove idea could be a better option for u bc u should let leather breathe. But whatever u decide, ENJOY YOUR BAGS...SOO GORGEOUS..doesn't Hermes make the most beautiful RED bags???:love::woohoo:

Marhula,
Is that you in your avatar? If so, you look so beautiful. Your red and vermillion Hermes bags complement your hair color very well.
I agree with the ladies here to loose the plastic for aesthetic and damage prevention reasons. Make sure your maid knows how to clean your precious bags properly. I would rather send them to Hermes for a spa treatment once n a while.

Welcome Marhula! I've seen some Birkins carried with plastic wrapped handles in HK and the Maldives... but I agree with everyone here that the leather needs to breathe.

The Twilly idea is so cute!

thanks everyone.. Too bad, if i want to clean my H bags, i have to wait until 3-4 months, since Indonesian H boutique doesnt give the service, so they have to send the bags abroad. i mean, if i have to wait that long, its possible when i get it back i could get bored.

In Indonesia, there are lots of reputable boutiques selling H bags, and they also accept consignment from customers. so the H bags circulation in Jakarta moves very fast.. You guys better come here ;p

So, its very important for me to take care of the H bags, because maybe i can resell them to get new color ;p

it works here

Status
Not open for further replies.