Hi guys back from the ER!!!!!!

1. Hi you guys I am back from thr ER! On Thursday I was bitten by a dog when I was coming back home from school. But I didn't want to go the doctor. Well my hand got really swollen, and my parents decided to take me to te ER! Well, I spent the entire day yesterday, and finally came home around 9 p.m. The first thing I did was to turn on the computer, and log into the tpf. :roflmfao: Anyways, I can't write o do anything with my right hand for the next 2 weeks, or so! It hurts s much, and I shouldn't be typing, but I wanted to tell you guys! Here is a pic of my hand. The dog even got my nail and it is completely black!
    092906_16302.jpg 093006_10521.jpg
  2. OMG! Hope you feel better soon.
  3. how awful! I'm glad your parents took you in the be checked out. Did the dog break the skin? Did you have to be treated for rabies? Wow! Glad you are OK! get well soon!
  4. Pippi, yeah, my hand is pretty swollen! No, I wasn't treated for rabies, but they put a vaccine for tetanus (td)! Now my left arm is really sore! The doctors had to numb my right hand, and then cut where the wound was, and they they cleaned! It looked painful! But thank gosh it was numb! Oh man, but the after the numbness went away, it hurt so much! I had to take 3 painkillers!
  5. GOODNESS!!!
    Glad your parents got you the treatment you needed.
    hope you get well soon!!!
    Take care and HUGS! HUGS! HUGS!
  6. OUCH!!! I hope your hand feels better really soon!
  7. Oh no!! I'm so sorry that happened to you. I hope you heal very fast, and with as little pain as possible. (((hugs))):balloon:

ps your parents did the right thing, if you hadn't gone in, it would've gotten all nasty and infected.:yucky:
  8. Good thing you went to the doctor--dog bites can be really serious!
  9. Glad you're all right, Impsola! I hope you feel better soon :heart:
  10. so sorry to hear about what happened.. I hope things turn out good.. take good care of yourself.. hugs!!!!
  11. Ouch! Hope your hand heals quickly, it looks pretty painful!
  12. Thank you guys! You guys are too nice! I have to go tomorrow for the chekup
  13. Oh, I am so glad that you went to the dr. and got all fixed up!

Who knows...maybe gauze will be hot this season :smile:

I hope you feel better soon!
  14. Thanks couturegrl, you made me laugh!
  15. Yikes, glad you made it! ;)