Hi Girls and Bolide obsession...

^ The lambskin IS delicate. I will definitely get something for my Keys so they won't scratch the lining.
I never fill up my 35 Cm Birkin because I can't carry it, then! hehe

I have to add how much I love the bolide...and the funny part is that earlier when I got my 1923, I did NOT like the traditional bolide at all with the patch...however...the shorter handles on the 1923 bothered me slightly...well now I have a regular one and it's absolutely PERFECT! I love the zip - leaving the top open is easy and not as open as the birkin - the shape is firm but not too firm; it's comfy and yet looks nice and can be closed for safety...I just can't rave enough! GT you MUST get one!!!!

GT, loading up my Birkin is the only exercise I get these days...no more upper body workouts at the gym--! Hmm, maybe I should think about getting a 40 cm Bkn and really challenge myself...only problem is those handles digging into my arm like a tourniquet...another reason the Bolide is a good alternative when you don't have much to shlep around. If you are accompanied by small kid(s), not so good.