Hi Everyone!

1. I'm new here so just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi!! I couldnt believe my luck when I stumbled accross this site! Finally, a place where I dont have to feel bad about my shopping addiction :nuts:

You'll probably see me the most in the Balenciaga forum. I got my first one about a week ago and my second and third ones today! I've started withe neutrals but theres a ton of colours I want!!! Oh man I need to win the lottery.

Talk to you all soon.
    K.

2. Welcome, SpecialK!

3. welcome to the forum and congrats on ur new bags i'm sure everyone would love to see photos :p

4. Welcome to tPF!

5. Welcome! Congratulations on your B-bag purchases! Please post photos so that we can see them! You're going to LOVE it here!

6. Welcome to The Forum.

7. welcome to the PF!

woo hoo, yeah b-bags rocks!!!!

8. Welcome and be prepared to be dragged deeper into your shopping then ever before!

See you on the boards
    Selena

9. Oh I know! I've been browsing this site for a week now and I just never knew how many awesome Bbag colours there really are! This site has also helped me become pretty good at identifying fakes so know I cant get off this computer! It has literally taken over my life.

I'll post pics this week of my miniature collection. It's pretty tiny cause I've only been collecting for about a year and I dont make a ton of money so I have to buy new purses sparingly.

10. Welcome!

11. Welcome to the best forum around!...be warned though, this site will only make your addiction worse! I think almost all of us understand your love for the Balenciaga bags....I actually did the same thing, I bought 3 bags in less than a week! Before I came on this forum, I never knew such beautiful bags existed.

(1) Balenciaga Collection.JPG
  12. Welcome! I happen to be a Bbag addict myself. You will really enjoy this place! Its the best! I would love it if you would please post your Bbag pics. in my thread "Documenting Balenciaga Colors" .

13. Welcome Specialk! This place got me totally addicted to b-bags! You will love it here! And the ladies here are excellent resources of information!!! Can't wait to see the pics of your fantastic new collection:love::love::love:

14. Welcome ! :biggrin:

15. welcome