Hi, everyone! I'm late sharing pics, but here they are >>>

1. I wanted to share pics of my Christmas presents from my fiance, and also my new beauties acquired during the PCE. I am now officially banned until after our wedding in Sept., but we'll see how that goes :okay: With Valentine's Day and birthday coming soon, he'll cave a little - he's so sweet!

Anyhow, w/out further ado ...

This is what he got me for Christmas. I've wanted this bag since the day I saw it!! I was so proud that he picked the right one, LOL!! The green leather wallet was originally the matching parchment leather checkbook holder, but I don't do checkbook holders. So I exchanged it for the green when the new spring stuff started arriving in stores:

[​IMG]

This is my beautiful leather Carly in parchment - I decided this is the bag I'll bring on my honeymoon :love: :

[​IMG]

Accessories - the flower is for my new tote (pic below); my little nephew loves frogs, so I had to get this one (he loves it), and also the letter "V" - for some reason, he's been calling me V since he started talking (even though my name begins with "C"), and the name stuck, so thus the initial key fob in "V":

[​IMG]

And finally, my absolutely gorgeous new Madeline leather tote in Geranium!! It was love at first sight ... it had me at "hello"!! Also had to have the matching wallet, they're gorgeous:

[​IMG]

I have a story about my Madeline tote - ugh, this is actually the THIRD one due to exchanges! This one came directly from JAX, so that's why it still has all the paper around it. But it's perfect and gorgeous, and has that wonderful Coach smell, and I'll post the story in another thread.

Cari
    XOXO

2. My beautiful leather tote in tobacco, and new little wristlet:

[​IMG]

Close-up of the wristlet:

[​IMG]

Can't wait for the next PCE!!

Cari
    XOXO

3. I love your haul! My husband likes that leather Carly in parchment too! I'm considering it, but i just got sooo many Coach recently. I'll wait next PCE. Congrats on your gifts!

4. Congrats!! Beautiful haul!! I love your Hamptons Leather Sig Satchel. I have the exact same one in RED and I LOVE her!! It was a toss-up between the Red one and your White/Saddle one and it was a tough choice - unfortunately, I can only afford one so I picked the Red. I wasn't sure how the White Leather would hold up on stains/clothing color transfer, etc. But it is does look absolutely beautiful! The Bleecker Tattersall Wallet looks like a perfect match! Enjoy your awesome purchases!!

5. OMG! I'm waiting on a Madeline tote in geranium to arrive any day now!! Wooohoooo!! It's so pretty! I hope I like it when I see it IRL! Congratulations on all your beautiful new bags!

6. I love everything:love:

7. Wowza!!!! Love the Carly!! Congrats on such lovely gifts!!!

8. Congrats.. that is quite the haul!!! :okay:

9. OMG!!!! I think you've gotten every bag going!!! You've got one impressive collection there!!!! Congrats and thanks for sharing w/ us!

10. Very nice collection you have going there. Thanks for sharing!:yes:

11. Wow, you had quite the Christmas!! Nice additions to your collection! :tup: Enjoy!

12. Great stuff! I especially love your green check book holder!

13. You're Madeline is beautiful... and I LOVE all of the wonderfully vibrant wallets!:tender:

14. Wow! You got some great bags and accessories!!! Congrats

15. I LOVE the bag he got you for Christmas! It is gorgeous! Congrats on a wonderful collection!