hi chanel gals! missed you...i'm back with pics :)

Hey Mick!!! I was wondering where you've been..I so enjoy all your posts/pics..!!! Glad you're back..I haven't been around too much either...summer=weekends on the boat=wicked busy!!! Ah...we'll all fall right back into it w/ the winter months approaching...*poof* goes the $$ lol!!! Love the Timeless..as usual it looks great on you..Congrats!!!

mystiletto, moi, jfhave, laksalala--thank you ladies!:heart:

EMMY--good to be back, :smile:thanks for missing me. wow, you had a busy summer, huh?:P

lani---hi sweetie!:love: how are you? missed you too!:yahoo:yes, it is def edited, but i'm happier this way. still plenty to choose from, but not too many that i feel overwhelmed.:shame:

Ooooooooooo...finally the pics I've been waiting for Mick!!! :nuts: :yahoo: Welcome back to the posting world and what gorgeous pics you've posted to start!! You already know how much I :heart: your collection and how well thought out it is...you've done such a fabulous job developing your collection to what it is now! Love your newest babies - the timeless classic tote looks awesome on you and the leather on your key case is sooooo soft looking!!! Great choices!! But I have to say, my FAVOURITE are your grey anni reissue and that gorgeous red flap...they're just TDF!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

IMG_1252.jpg

missed your unending enthusiasm pal!:yahoo::heart: great to see you!;)
thanks so much for appreciating how hard it was to weed the collection down.:sweatdrop:

Ooooooooooo...finally the pics I've been waiting for Mick!!! :nuts: :yahoo: Welcome back to the posting world and what gorgeous pics you've posted to start!! You already know how much I :heart: your collection and how well thought out it is...you've done such a fabulous job developing your collection to what it is now! Love your newest babies - the timeless classic tote looks awesome on you and the leather on your key case is sooooo soft looking!!! Great choices!! But I have to say, my FAVOURITE are your grey anni reissue and that gorgeous red flap...they're just TDF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_1252.jpg

^ Few things, you know how it is, when you actually forget what you have? I think that means that ya have too much when you cannot keep track of it, KWIM?