hi all

1. im new to this and im going to new york for the first time in two weeks i have heard loads about woodbury common im hoping some1 couuld tell me whats the best day to go to get good bargins:confused1:

2. Hi Yourself!

I have been there about 6 times but always during the week, and it was never too crowded. I hear it is a madhouse on weekends. I am excited for you, as this place does have everything! Even a Chanel store. Neiman Marcus is a mess there and very hard
    shopping. It looks more like Filene's Basement. The Prada/Miu Miu store is fabulous! If you are looking for a dressy dress, formal or wedding gown, don't overlook Carolyn Rohem. They have some things hidden near the dressing rooms, as well. Have fun and be prepared to spend!
    Deborah~

3. If you go, you should stop in at the indoor food court and ask about their coupon booklet at the center kiosk. Anyway, I think it costs $10.00 if you have a AAA card and there are coupons like 20% off at the different stores. A wonderful SA at the NM store gave me a coupon to use for 20% off of a D&G bag. It helped a bunch. Anyway, you also get an automatic 5% off anything in the NM store if you use your NM credit card - that would be on top of the discounted price, the 20% coupon (if you get one) == good savings.

There are great shops there, Tod's, Chanel, Tory Burch, Fendi, Gucci, Burberry....The list goes on and on. I get great stuff for my kids in the outlet stores after a big holiday. You can check their website out - just google Woodbury Commons NY.

Good Luck - Happy Shopping & Wear comfy shoes!

4. great thanks for all the advice very helpful

5. you don't need to pay for that coupon book. just go to the website: www.premiumoutlets.com and sign up to be a VIP member. when you do, you can print out a voucher to get a free coupon booklet (and there are really great coupons in there)

also, the best deals are usually during holidays though the crowd is horrendous.
    check the rest of the deals&steals forum because there've been a few other threads on woodbury commons shopping.

good luck! =)