Hi all Newbie here need some advice....

1. Hi everyone! I have recently purchased a black leather mandy about a month ago and I am about 5'5'' and pretty petite. I think it might be too big for me! I have not used it and I bought it new with tags but I lost my recept. I don't know if I should sell it on eBay or if I should try to return it to my outlet? :confused1::confused1:

90427702_tp.jpg
  2. If you want to get something else than I think you should exchange it. If the tags are on it they will give you a merchandise credit for the current selling price of the bag. If you want the cash back you will have to sell it on eBay. I would check and see what this bag is going for. Sometimes with eBay and paypal fees you end up getting back a little less.

3. Thanks I think I am going to do that

4. Hello welcome ! I would wait until this bag is harder to find and then sell it on ebay and make more money. That is the capitalist/oportunist in me speaking ! I don't sell anything on ebay but I know that these are HTF and will be even more so in the future. I would set the reserve at about 30 dollars more than what you paid for it at the outlet and see what happens. Somebody else who sels on ebay may have better advice for you though, good luck !