HHhotties RAOKin' in the new year 2012 -- reveals!!!

1. I love the glass charms!!!! They are adorable! I've never seen those before!

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Those bird wine glass charms are sooo cute!!

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

A new tea brewing system!!! I have never head of this one before but as soon as I opened the box it smelled awesome!!!! The grass on the cup reminds me of my blog header! It's so pretty and functional. Every morning I'll be able to think of my hottie while I have my morning cup of tea.

5. Nice!! That's the cutest brewing system!!!

6. That brew tea set up is the bomb!! I LOVE it!!

7. Last and final gift #8 this is the gift that gave away who my hottie is. I was so confused when I first got the box. I sent it to myself, then it was post marked San Fran but my hottie isn't me nor is she from CA.

[​IMG]

8. Portland Bee Balm!!! It goes on so smooth!

[​IMG]

9. Any Guesses as to who my hottie is????

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. That's so Mishka!!! The bee balm looks awesome!!

11. I love the card!!!! The owls are adorable!!

12. Why it's Mishka & Chloe :heart:
    Mish- I just love all the goodies you sent me. They all just scream Me!!! Each item feels so well thought out and picked with love!!! Thank you so much. It just warms my heart and you took the time to get to know what I truly love and captured it all in this box.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. All of the goodies together!!!! :heart:
    Mish & Chloe :smooch::hbeat:

[​IMG]

14. Awww! Chloe picked out the card!!! HHHottie in training!!!! She has an amazing taste!!! So do you Mishka!!! Awesome choices!! Great reveal Lu!!!

15. I know isn't that so cute that Chloe picked out the card. She really is a hottie in training.