HH- Which do you think is the most versatile?

I am considering getting another Hayden Harnett. Which style do you guys think is the most versatile? I think my top 4 would be the Suki Ladybag, Beatrice, Nico, and the Mercer Satchel. TIA for your opinions! :smile:

HAYBEATRICECHC.jpg

Above is the Beatrice....and below is the Nico....

HAYDENHNICO.jpg

Below the Suki Ladybag....

HAYDENHSUKI.gif

And finally, below, the Mercer Satchel....

HAYMERCERCHC.jpg

HTH :smile:

The problem I had with the Mercer Satchel was one that would prevent me ever getting another. The bag is realy slouchy and the 2 side compartments are only held together by magnets. So when I sat my bag down, every single time the 2 side compartments would open up. I'd have to fuss and re-arrange it so they'd stay together.

The beatrice is gorgeous and I will definitely get it if it ever goes on sale. I have the nico and love it...but it's a little big to be super-versatile. That pic you posted isn't very accurate...the shape is much more elongated and the luggage color is deeper. It's one of my favorite bags, though. I also have the mercer satchel in black and it's a great bag and def. versatile, but it isn't the best HH style, IMO. The Suki is very cute, but doesn't have enough of the HH style for me. And I like the saddle color a lot more than the black. The hudson satchel is my favorite HH bag. Very versatile. Perfect size. For spring the vachetta color is gorgeous. But really, you can't go wrong with any of these bags!

the beatrice is a pretty bag, but something about the details is too striking for me.
the nico is a very relaxed bag
the suki happens to be my favourite. it can be used for "fun" and formal occasion... :yes:
the satchel... hm... not liking it :P

Oh.....argh! Why does this have to be so hard! LOL I have a credit at Luna Boston (I'm exchanging my Havana Hobo) and I keep pouring over all the styles and can find something I like abou them all! :s

Thank you all though, I love love love hearing your thoughts! :heart: