HH Secret Sale!

there are a couple of scratches on my new ramones but, tbh, can't be bothered to return. i'll consider it a nod to wabisabi.

chez and woodstock and 2many, sorry for your troubles. hh has shown no improvements outside of shipping fulfillment. (returns are another thing, entirely.) i don't have much faith in them improving their business practices. seems like the same thing has been going on since 2008 or maybe even, inception.

So I checked my HH order this morning and it said it wasn't going to ship until tomorrow but this afternoon I took a break from work and went out to check the mail and there was a package from....HH! It was my cuffs - fastest delivery ever from HH! Total bummer hearing about all the defects from everyone though. I just ordered 3 Ramones and they all look good -- the Currant is an odd color - definitely more purplish than brickish as it shows in pics but I like it!

I had the same problem awhile back on those leather glasses cases - they were so messed up - totally uneven and the metal frame jutted out on one side. ITA that no one should have to pay to ship back an incorrect or defective order!

Ok, now I'm extremely pissed about ALL this. I've contemplated NOT sending back my defective Ramone but I paid closer to retail for that one and I want a decent product! And what's this about the scarves?!?! If they are now saying they are not in, that is a flat out LIE they posted on FB and Twitter in April. I have been told twice now that my scarves will ship this week. If there is no movement by Friday I am not holding back anything when I call them up. This is bleeping ridiculous at this point. :mad::censor:

:censor:

Ordering from HH is like this:

:btdh:

or this:

:sos:

Or maybe this is who is dealing with all the orders (or where they're coming from?) and that's why the communication and service is so wonky:

:alien:

So why aren't we all :doggie: ?

Ugh HH is being so ridiculous... We sound like broken records but they need to get it together! :nogood:

While I think the Currant Ramone is lovely, I wish that it was closer to the stock photo. I also see a bunch of scratches on the studs upon closer inspection. I don't mind a couple here and there but the ones on mine are pretty bad.

I did get my Violet Ibiza today even though I kept getting errors on the UPS tracking number... though the lovely HHHottie was right that HH does have a tendency to print labels but not ship until much after the fact.

Anyway the Violet Ibiza is a great piece but I don't think I'll use it enough to justify keeping it KWIM? So it may or may not go back at my expense.

Also this is for HH. I saw it today and it made me LOL:

r9k7s1.jpg

RMC - if you get a chance - take some of your beautiful pics of the doe. How do you like the Welles shape and functionality???

I posted so fast during lunch today that I neglected to say it was the Welles Hobo Tote that I got in Doe - not the little bag. Y'all know how well I deal with itty bitty handbags, LOL. I love the functionality of the Welles. This is my third Welles. I have to say I love the Doe best as a color, which is unusual for me because I normally prefer colors to neutrals. To me the Welles Hobotote is a casual version of her more tailored cousin - the Havana. Only with the convenience of handles as well as a long strap.

One other thing I like about the Doe is it has very textural leather. More so than the Poppy or Butter. It has some of the big "pebbles" in the texture that the Hudson satchel has. I will try to get photos up of it.

Chez, sorry to hear you didn't like the yam passport case. I love the one I got today. Yep, it is not the "orangey" classic yam and has a lot more brown in it, but it feels wonderful. Mine came in excellent condition, so I know they have some. You must have gotten a dud that slipped through and needs to be exchanged. I will try to posts pics of my yam passport also. This is my first passport case and I'm definitely going to pick up a couple more. Although, I have to say, I wouldn't pay the full price of $98 for it - I just wouldn't use it enough to justify that. But the price in this Secret Sale was super. I hope they do that again sometime.

The comment, yes. I also added it as a comment on a post about the Pirates stuff, and that one is still there. No answer...

I just saw on Twitter they are "inspecting" the bags prior to sending them to the distribution center.

Interesting that their excuse is they are inspecting them. With all the defected items sent, they obviously dont inspect anything else. Why the pirates scarves or bags? Probably cuz that is just another HH excuse/lie.

HH just tweeted that their scarves are in stock and available now so hopefully all of you who ordered scarves will get them soon! I really want one of the kitty ones but didn't want to "pre-order" -- can't take the HH frustration anymore;)