HH Margot Kiss-Kiss Bag....

1. It's the last day of the Big Bang sale and I've been thinking about this bag....anyone have this? What's your opinion of the bag? What color did you get? Any feedback would be most appreciated! TIA:smile:
  2. My bff just got this bag in the Chocolate Linen. It's so freakin cute! It's her first HH bag and she adores it. It's much bigger than the pictures. It's a really neat bag. I never would have thought to get it but having seen it IRL I would definitely recommend it!

3. Wow, thanks for the response. I've thought that w/the style of the bag, that it would be limiting as to what you could carry in those three compartments ....did bff mention anything like this? You saw the bag - what's your take? Thanks for the info!
  4. I considered buying it for a hot second. That was seriously my take, haha.

When I first met this girl she was carrying around a piece of luggage to fit all of her stuff. Her bags are always jam packed and I'm not gonna lie, this one was too, but I pretty certain that a normal person does not tote around as much stuff as her.

Like I said before, I had never considered it before so I didn't even know about the three compartments! I had literally never even looked at the pictures. When she told me she was getting it I was like, "well we obviously have different tastes". haha, and now I'm all in love with it.

haha, look at me the little salesgirl over here!